Monday, April 29, 2024

How to Buy Apps In Android Market

Home_new Forums AFRIBABA How to Buy Apps In Android Market

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    masonhembree07

<div class=”micro-share”>
    <div id=”top_ads” class=”print cpc-track”></div>
    <p>With this article I intend to help all those who would like to buy some applications in the Android Market and dare not. I do not intend to spark a fever consumerism, but consider that many of the most recognized and useful apps are priced below 1 Euro.</p> <p>What is Android Market?</p><div class=”fluid-ad print image_sharing_exclude cpc-track”><script async website
    <ins class=”adsbygoogle” style=”display:block; text-align:center;” data-ad-layout=”in-article” data-ad-format=”fluid” data-ad-client=”ca-pub-2017158377711738″ data-ad-slot=”6312910889″></ins>
    <script>
    (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push();
    </script></div> <p>It is a place where we can find new applications for our Android. It contains a wide variety of free and paid applications from productivity to entertainment applications. Now we introduce the steps to buy from Android Market.</p> <p>1. We enter Android Market. Being the first time, you will see a window with the terms and conditions of service. Click OK to continue.</p> <p>2. Here is more info regarding vidhot review the website. Once inside we can find applications in different ways:</p>

• Staff Picks: Lists of major applications according to criteria of Top Sales, Top Free, most discussed, etc…
    • Applications by category : A classification of applications tiptoe. Games, Shopping, Communication, Comics, Sports, Education, etc …
    • Search by name or type of application: Here you can perform a search by typing the name / type or part of it.

<p> 3. Once you are clear the application you want to buy , see clearly the price and pay for it, plus check all kinds of information by clicking (description, scores of other users, number of downloads, privileges, etc …). I've decided to buy “Cut the Rope” which despite being one of the most downloaded games of the moment is priced at E 0.68 as I said at the start below one E uro.</p> <p>4. If you finally decides to buy then press the button and as for the first time we are using our phone to buy an item from Android Market, we have to put all the information necessary for the actual payment (card number, expiration date, CVC, Address) After entering all this information, you should also register in order to avoid having to re-enter all the data every time you want to buy an application.</p><div class=”fluid-ad print image_sharing_exclude cpc-track”><script async website
    <ins class=”adsbygoogle” style=”display:block; text-align:center;” data-ad-layout=”in-article” data-ad-format=”fluid” data-ad-client=”ca-pub-2017158377711738″ data-ad-slot=”1950246466″></ins>
    <script>
    <b> (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push();</b>
    </script></div> <p>Another thing you should know is that Google is going to make a charge of 1 E when we facilitate the details of our credit / debit card to verify identity , but do not worry because in a few days the money will return into your account</p> <p>5-A completely confirm the payment, we will begin to download our terminal. Posada few seconds will receive an email with the receipt of purchase.</p> <p>Now we just have to play, investigate and enjoy the multitude of applications that we have at our disposal.</p>
    </div>
    <div class=”big_spacer”></div>
    <div class=”sharethis-inline-reaction-buttons”></div>
    <div class=”big_spacer hidden-xs hidden-sm”></div>
    <footer>
    <div class=”author-signature”> My friends call me Droid Geek as i love playing with my android phones. Regurally i keeps a keen eyes on how to phones. Now you can easily enjoy and download the puzzled Games.<div class=”spacer”></div></div>
    <div class=”sharethis-inline-share-buttons”></div>
    <div id=”amzn-assoc-ad-4d334fc4-e14e-4607-bcef-fb9047ddc41b”></div><script async src=”//z-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/onejs?MarketPlace=US&adInstanceId=4d334fc4-e14e-4607-bcef-fb9047ddc41b”></script>
    <script async website

<ins class=”adsbygoogle” style=”display:block” data-ad-client=”ca-pub-2017158377711738″ data-ad-slot=”8013091938″ data-ad-format=”link” data-full-width-responsive=”true”></ins>
    <script>
    <b> (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push();</b>
    </script>
    <div id=”bottom_ads” class=”ad-3 print center image_sharing_exclude cpc-track”></div>
    </footer>
    <div class=”spacer”></div>
    </div>

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: How to Buy Apps In Android Market
Your information: