? Let Me Go! – READ MORE ?

• ISBN: 9781550712087 (155071208X)
    • Author: Anne Claire Poirier, Marie-Claire Blais, Nora Alleyn
    • Language: english
    • Release date: April 28, 2006
    • Publisher: Guernica Editions
    • Format: paperback, 57 pages

About The Book

Anne Claire Poirier, renowned French-Canadian director, lost Yanne, her 26-year-old daughter, when she was strangled in a drug-related altercation. In this haunting and poetic work, Poirier unearths her daughter’s past in an effort to understand her, find a voice for her grief, and learn what pushes young people to risk their lives for the drugs they believe will set them free. Originally the narration to Poirier’s film by the same name, the text is at once deeply personal and socially attuned, a brilliant demonstration of an artist’s ability to transform pain into dialogue.

FictionBook Let Me Go! Anne Claire Poirier download on Booktopia. MOBI book Let Me Go! read PocketBook. Hardback ebook Let Me Go! by Anne Claire Poirier on Bookshop.

TXT ebook Let Me Go! buy for PC. Online book Let Me Go! read online. Hardcover Let Me Go! by Anne Claire Poirier buy cheap on iPhone on Dymocks.

EPUB book Let Me Go! Anne Claire Poirier. PDF ebook Let Me Go! download Kindle on Kobo. MP3 Let Me Go! read online on Book Depository.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (FB2) Let Me Go! – 9781550712087
Your information: